Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy application requirements
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy (GC-PHYTH)
Things to know before applying
- It's essential that all students that partake in a professional program are registered with the Physiotherapists Registration Board of Western Australia. Applicants who enrol into a professional program, who don't hold a current registration with the Physiotherapists Registration Board are required to obtain temporary registration.
- Application for temporary registration is made in person by providing the Physiotherapists Registration Board of WA with certified copies of physiotherapy qualifications, as well as an original “Letter of Good Standing” (or a Statutory Declaration), dated within six months of the date of making application for temporary registration. More information can be found on the AHPRA website.
- Application for temporary registration should be completed prior to your arrival in Perth for the start of the course.
- Temporary registration and participation in this professional program will not be possible without proof of (temporary) registration.
Documents to submit with your application
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- academic transcript and award certificate
- academic/professional referees [.docx 302 kB]
- professional registration (please provide evidence of current registration as a physiotherapist)