Master of Pharmacy application requirements
Please refer to our application requirements before applying for a Master of Pharmacy (MG-PHARM) at Curtin.
Things to know before applying
- This course must be studied full-time over two years. Students are required to complete study period one in addition to the two usual semesters each year. This course is demanding and requires students to be focused on intensive study.
- In the second year, the course requires students to be available for hospital placements between semesters.
- This course commences in early January.
- Applicants are not eligible to apply for Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL). All 550 of the credit points for this course need to be completed in order for you to be eligible for registration as a pharmacist.
Documents to submit with your application
- academic transcript and award certificate
- a completed personal statement [.pdf - 21 kB]
- two completed referee reports [.pdf - 582 kB]
- a completed self-identified prerequisite form [.pdf - 179 kB]
- CV/resume (optional)