|Indicative ATAR||80 Indicative TER (ATAR) - This figure provides an indication of the TER (ATAR) normally required to enter this course. It is provided as a guide only.|
|Location||Bentley or Sarawak This course may not be offered at all locations every year. Please contact us for more information on availability.|
|Study method||Full-time or part-time|
|Intake||February or July|
|Duration||4 years full time|
Curtin Engineering offers you an industry connected education experience that is uniquely placed to help provide solutions to the challenges faced by the global community.
Offering you flexibility, the Engineering Foundation Year (EFY) program is instrumental in developing your awareness of the components of engineering practice.
Importantly, in this first year you will gain an appreciation of the role and functions of engineers, and of the various sub-disciplines by completing the EFY.
The Bachelor of Engineering offers majors in:
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering also offers a 3 year Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems and Networking.
Entry requirements for Australian and New Zealand students
Indicative TER (ATAR) Indicative TER (ATAR) - This figure provides an indication of the TER (ATAR) normally required to enter this course. It is provided as a guide only.
STAT entry STAT entry - The Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) assesses competencies considered important for success at uni. These tests are provided by the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) to help mature age candidates apply for certain courses.
Please see our correlation comparability for previous TEE subjects, WACE courses and WACE ATAR courses.
Mature age entry
Essential WACE courses
- Mathematics: Methods ATAR and at least one of the following courses: Physics ATAR, Chemistry ATAR and Engineering Studies ATAR.
Desirable WACE coursesMathematics: Specialist ATAR
Fees for Australian and New Zealand students
Unfortunately fee information is not available for this course at this time. Please check out our Fee Calculator for an estimation of course fees.
The requirements of this course may attract additional costs. For more information visit other fees and charges.
- The Bachelor of Engineering begins with the national award-winning Engineering Foundation Year (EFY). The EFY builds a solid base of the fundamental concepts common to all areas of engineering. This allows you to explore your options before selecting an engineering major towards the end of your first year.
- The EFY was developed in partnership with industry to create a curriculum that is reflective of engineering practice, and won an award in the category of Programs that Enhance Learning for ‘The First Year Experience’.
- Curtin Engineering aspires to be nationally and internationally recognised as a leader in Engineering Education and Research.
- We are dedicated to the enhancement of teaching and research and the pursuit of excellence and innovative applications of engineering technology as a contribution to the advancement of scientific knowledge, understanding and community relevance.